Herbalife Formula 1 Banana Shake Mix Herbalife Product:
Overview of Herbalife Formula 1 Banana Shake Mix Herbalife Product:
Herbalife F1 Banana Caramel Shake Mix makes a great tasting shake, specifically formulated with all necessary quality soy protein isolate, as Nutritional Food product for nutritional requirements. Packed with vitamins & minerals along with natural herbs, antioxidants and dietary fiber, it provides desired protein and nutrition without overloading unnecessary fat and calories. One serving of Formula 1 shake mix provides 90 kcals of energy. Enjoy Formula 1 Banana shake once or twice a day along with portion controlled nutrition and exercise to help towards keeping the body fit.
Key Benefits Herbalife Formula 1 Banana Shake Mix:
- Herbalife F1 Banana Caramel Shake Mix are the number 1 meal-replacement shake in the world.* They have helped people all across the globe reach their weight-loss** goals. Reach yours today!
For example, an Herbalife F1 Banana Caramel Shake Mix is 211 kcal when mixed with 300 ml Skimmed milk, while also providing protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals, On the other hand, a croissant is around 200-300 calories, but will only provide empty calories from saturated fat and sugar, with no other significant nutrients.
- Most meal replacement product may deliver vitamins and minerals to make them nutrient dense.
- Meal replacements promote a high quality diet by being nutrient-dense and having a low GI. When combined with resistance exercise, meal replacements can also help promote lean body mass to maintain or build lean muscle and support fat loss.
- In fact, a recent trial was conducted to investigate the effect of a high protein partial meal replacement diet on Herbalife Formula 1 Banana Shake mix nutrient intake in overweight and obese people. Based on the results, the High Protein Meal Replacement diet led to an overall improvement in diet quality over the course of the study. Significant decreases in fat and cholesterol intake and substantial increases in protein and fiber intake were observed at all time points.
Nutritional Facts Herbalife Formula 1 Banana Shake Mix:
The following nutrition information is provided for one serving or two heaping tablespoons of Herbalife Formula 1 Banana Shake mix in French vanilla (25g) and is provided by the USDA.
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 95mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 9g
- Checkout our other products herbalife products
- read more about this product on herbalife
Herbalife Formula 1 Banana Shake mix:
- Herbalife F1 Banana Caramel Shake Mix is a powdered formula food recommended for use by adults as
replacement of one or two daily meals/day.
- Herbalife F1 Banana Caramel Shake Mix is a meal replacement that provides nutritionally balanced portion of the
daily needs for protein, carbohydrates, including dietary fiber, and most vitamins and essential minerals
in a single serving and is intended to support weight loss and management as part of an overall lifestyle
program, which includes a healthy, balanced diet and physical activity.
Glycemic Index Of Herbalife F1 Banana Caramel Shake Mix :
- The Glycemic Index (GI) is a measure of how quickly a food causes blood sugar levels to rise. When you
consume foods with a high GI, your blood sugar will spike and then fall sharply, promoting lethargy and
- By contrast, when you consume low glycemic foods, your body digests and absorbs them at a slower rate,
thus promoting satiety. Meal replacements that have a Low Glycemic Index can curb appetite despite the
lower calorie intake.
- For comparison, an Herbalife Formula 1 Banana Shake mix, before mixed with milk, has a low
GI, whereas orange juice has a moderate to high GI.
- It’s important to note, however, that a low GI doesn’t necessarily mean a food is high in nutrients. This is
why the next concept is so important.
F1 and PPP when consumed (2 servings each) along with calorie restricted diet and moderate physical
activity daily, showed:
- Reduction in body weight.
- Reduction in waist, hip and mid-arm circumference.
- Reduction in body fat percentage and fat mass.
- Improvement in blood lipid profile (reduction in total cholesterol and serum triglycerides**).
**Serum triglycerides – the most common type of fat in the body, normal triglyceride levels vary by age and sex