Herbalife -Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix Herbalife Product:
Overview of Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix Herbalife Product:
Formula 1. Herbalife’s delicious protein shakes are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that are perfect for busy people. Whether you’re on the go or just want a nutritious meal, reach for an Herbalife Formula 1 shake to satisfy your hunger and help manage your weight.
Key Benifits and Nutrient Density Of Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix:
- Nutrient density refers to the ratio of the nutrient composition of a good to the nutrient requirements of the person. In other words, nutrient density is a measure of how much nutrition you get per serving or per calorie eaten.
- For example, an Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix is 211 kcal when mixed with 300 ml Skimmed milk, while also providing protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals, On the other hand, a croissant is around 200-300 calories, but will only provide empty calories from saturated fat and sugar, with no other significant nutrients.
- Most meal replacement product may deliver vitamins and minerals to make them nutrient dense.
- Meal replacements promote a high quality diet by being nutrient-dense and having a low GI. When combined with resistance exercise, meal replacements can also help promote lean body mass to maintain or build lean muscle and support fat loss.
- In fact, a recent trial was conducted to investigate the effect of a high protein partial meal replacement diet on nutrient intake in overweight and obese people. Based on the results, the High Protein Meal Replacement diet led to an overall improvement in diet quality over the course of the study. Significant decreases in fat and cholesterol intake and substantial increases in protein and fiber intake were observed at all time points.
- Considering that those who are overweight or obese are likely struggling to consume a nutrient-balanced diet, the HPMR diet may be an effective strategy to enhance overall nutrition quality of their diet. The HPMR diet could be incorporated into a healthy lifestyle program that includes healthy eating and exercise for those at risk for micronutrient and deficiencies.
Behavioral Changes Of Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake:
- Aside from the nutritional considerations, we should also look at how behavioral patterns formed by taking
meal replacements influence weight management.
- The Medicine Department of the University of Ulm, Germany, carried out a four-year study2 in obese
patients (who were not taking Herbalife Nutrition products). Researchers identified six specific reasons
why the meal replacement diets worked so effectively for weight loss.
These reasons include: Convenience
- Lack of time to prepare healthy meals is one of the biggest barriers to losing weight. Meal replacements
make it easier to plan meals.
- Meal replacements reduce barriers to dietary adherence, such as the temptation to indulge in unhealthy
Regular eating pattern
- Repetition and routine are key in a weight loss or weight maintenance journey. Eating at regular times
throughout the day and avoiding long periods of time between each meal positively affect your energy
level and hunger feeling.
Accuracy of calorie estimation
- Dietitians typically advise consuming a certain number of calories throughout the day, depending on your
health goals. Meal replacements – when prepared as suggested – are an easy, precise way to keep track
of how many calories you are consuming.
Quality of food consumed
- Cutting back on calories can make it difficult to obtain the required nutrients. Meal replacements are often
fortified vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber, which help avoid a nutrient gap.
- Positively affects self-monitoring
- Recording dietary intake helps people become aware of their current food-related behaviors. Tracking
meal replacements is easy, making self-awareness of target behaviors and outcomes easier.
Why Meal Replacements Are Effective of Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake:
- In 2018, researchers from the University of Oxford published a systematic review and meta-analysis
of meal replacements for weight management3 (not including studies of Herbalife Nutrition programs).
They reviewed 23 studies that compared the effect of weight loss interventions that incorporated meal
replacements to those of alternative interventions.
- They concluded that meal replacements are superior to usual diet and calorie restriction.
- According to the study, participants assigned to a meal replacement diet lost an additional 1.44 kg at one
year, compared to a diet-only approach.
- The researchers also observed that participants of the meal replacement group who joined behavioral
weight loss programs to enhance their effect had a 6.13 kg greater weight loss compared to diets-only
- This finding underlines the value of social support, as these types of programs make it easier for people to
adhere to a reduced energy diet. The structure and external control associated with these programs may
also promote adherence.
- According to our recent survey of dietitians, adherence was the biggest obstacle in their patient’s weight
loss journey. Someone simply purchasing meal replacements from a grocery store can easily grow tired of
the same flavor and give up; whereas a behavioral program or supportive community will lead to greater
- Study show that meal replacements work better than self-directed weight loss attempts. While popular
diets might work for short-term weight loss, in the long run, adherence will be an issue.
- If you’re looking to achieve a healthy weight long term, it’s always best to find a community to support
Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake:
- Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake is a powdered formula food recommended for use by adults as
replacement of one or two daily meals/day.
- Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake is a meal replacement that provides nutritionally balanced portion of the
daily needs for protein, carbohydrates, including dietary fiber, and most vitamins and essential minerals
in a single serving and is intended to support weight loss and management as part of an overall lifestyle
program, which includes a healthy, balanced diet and physical activity.
Each serving of Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix powder (25 g). Provides:
- 9 g of high-quality Protein.
- 3 g Dietary Fiber.
- 18 Vitamins and Minerals.
- Is tested for Low GI and proved to be a Low GI food*.
One product multiple combination of Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix
With Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake you can enjoy 2 options of meals (as per your requirements):
High Protein Meal Replacement –
Gives you an option to have a high protein meal; recommended basis our clinical study on Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake and Personalized Protein Powder.
- 25g F1 + 300ml skimmed milk + 2 scoop PPP.
Recommended basis the Nutraceutical regulation.
- • 25g F1 + 300 ml skimmed milk.
Consumption of High Protein Meal Replacement (HPMR) along with calorie restricted diet and moderate
physical activity daily, showed reduction in body weight and body fat percentage along with improvement/
healthy maintenance of blood lipid profile.
Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake mix along with PPP has been clinically tested for the effect of High Protein Meal
Replacement (HPMR) on weight loss and cardio metabolic profile in overweight/obese subjects and this
HPMR found to be effective.
F1 and PPP when consumed (2 servings each) along with calorie restricted diet and moderate physical
activity daily, showed:
- Reduction in body weight.
- Reduction in waist, hip and mid-arm circumference.
- Reduction in body fat percentage and fat mass.
- Improvement in blood lipid profile (reduction in total cholesterol and serum triglycerides**).
**Serum triglycerides – the most common type of fat in the body, normal triglyceride levels vary by age and sex
Glycemic Index Of Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake:
- The Glycemic Index (GI) is a measure of how quickly a food causes blood sugar levels to rise. When you
consume foods with a high GI, your blood sugar will spike and then fall sharply, promoting lethargy and
- By contrast, when you consume low glycemic foods, your body digests and absorbs them at a slower rate,
thus promoting satiety. Meal replacements that have a Low Glycemic Index can curb appetite despite the
lower calorie intake.
- For comparison, an Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, before mixed with milk, has a low
GI, whereas orange juice has a moderate to high GI.
- It’s important to note, however, that a low GI doesn’t necessarily mean a food is high in nutrients. This is
why the next concept is so important.
- This product is not for parenteral use. The product is not to be used by pregnant, nursing and lactating women or by infants, children, adolescents and elderly, except
medically advised. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Herbalife products are designed for use by healthy adults as a part of a healthy well-balanced diet. Our products are formulated for adults and are labelled based on
the adult Recommended Dietary Allowances.
- Before using this product as part of a weight control programme it is also advisable to consult a physician. Herbalife does not recommend (except under the supervision of a physician) that children/adolescents consume Herbalife products for weight loss, especially during their formative years.
- Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix – THIS CONTAINS SUCRALOSE. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN. QUANTITY OF SUGAR ADDED 24gm/100gm ***.
- CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER AND FOR CALORIE CONSCIOUS. ALLERGEN: CONTAINS MILK & SOY.
- Results are not typical, individual results will vary.
- This document is only for general information and not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a qualified and registered medical practitioner or a recommendation
for any treatment plan, in case of a health problem consults a medical practitioner of your choice.
***Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake – Kulfi – Quantity of sugar added 17gm/100gm.
- read more about this product on herbalife
- Checkout our other products herbalife products
FSSAI LiC No. 10013043000639