Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Chocolate Herbalife Product:
Overview of Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Chocolate Herbalife Product:
Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Chocolate , 0.5 kg Gives You A Fair Advantage About The Weight Loss Program Which You’ve Targeted. Get Your Own Shape By Using Herbalife Protein Shake Mix ,Usage ,Simply Beat,Stir Or Shake Approximately 25 Grams(Approximately 3 Tablespoons”) Formula 1 With 250Ml Of Water,Skimmed Milk Or Juice As Per Your Choice & Enjoy The Healthy Formula 1 shake
Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Chocolate makes a great tasting shake, specifically formulated with all necessary quality soy protein isolate, as Nutritional Food product for nutritional requirements. Packed with vitamins & minerals along with natural herbs, antioxidants and dietary fiber, it provides desired protein and nutrition without overloading unnecessary fat and calories. One serving of Herbalife Formula 1 shake provides 90 kcals of energy.
Key Benifits Of Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Chocolate:
- Nutrient density refers to the ratio of the nutrient composition of a good to the nutrient requirements of the person. In other words, nutrient density is a measure of how much nutrition you get per serving or per calorie eaten.
- For example, an Herbalife Formula 1 Shake is 211 kcal when mixed with 300 ml Skimmed milk, while also providing protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals, On the other hand, a croissant is around 200-300 calories, but will only provide empty calories from saturated fat and sugar, with no other significant nutrients.
- Most meal replacement product may deliver vitamins and minerals to make them nutrient dense.
- Meal replacements promote a high quality diet by being nutrient-dense and having a low GI. When combined with resistance exercise, meal replacements can also help promote lean body mass to maintain or build lean muscle and support fat loss.
- In fact, a recent trial was conducted to investigate the effect of a high protein partial meal replacement diet on Herbalife Formula 1 Shake nutrient intake in overweight and obese people. Based on the results, the High Protein Meal Replacement diet led to an overall improvement in diet quality over the course of the study. Significant decreases in fat and cholesterol intake and substantial increases in protein and fiber intake were observed at all time points.
One product multiple combination of Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix
With Herbalife Formula 1 Shake you can enjoy 2 options of meals (as per your requirements):
High Protein Meal Replacement –
Gives you an option to have a high protein meal; recommended basis our clinical study on Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake and Personalized Protein Powder.
- 25g F1 + 300ml skimmed milk + 2 scoop PPP.
Recommended basis the Nutraceutical regulation.
- • 25g F1 + 300 ml skimmed milk.
Consumption of High Protein Meal Replacement (HPMR) along with calorie restricted diet and moderate
physical activity daily, showed reduction in body weight and body fat percentage along with improvement/
healthy maintenance of blood lipid profile.
Herbalife Formula 1 Shake mix along with PPP has been clinically tested for the effect of High Protein Meal
Replacement (HPMR) on weight loss and cardio metabolic profile in overweight/obese subjects and this
HPMR found to be effective.
F1 and PPP when consumed (2 servings each) along with calorie restricted diet and moderate physical
activity daily, showed:
- Reduction in body weight.
- Reduction in waist, hip and mid-arm circumference.
- Reduction in body fat percentage and fat mass.
- Improvement in blood lipid profile (reduction in total cholesterol and serum triglycerides**).
**Serum triglycerides – the most common type of fat in the body, normal triglyceride levels vary by age and sex
Glycemic Index Of Herbalife Formula 1 Shake:
- The Glycemic Index (GI) is a measure of how quickly a food causes blood sugar levels to rise. When you
consume foods with a high GI, your blood sugar will spike and then fall sharply, promoting lethargy and
- By contrast, when you consume low glycemic foods, your body digests and absorbs them at a slower rate,
thus promoting satiety. Meal replacements that have a Low Glycemic Index can curb appetite despite the
lower calorie intake.
- For comparison, an Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix, before mixed with milk, has a low
GI, whereas orange juice has a moderate to high GI.
- It’s important to note, however, that a low GI doesn’t necessarily mean a food is high in nutrients. This is
why the next concept is so important.
- This product is not for parenteral use. The product is not to be used by pregnant, nursing and lactating women or by infants, children, adolescents and elderly, except
medically advised. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Herbalife products are designed for use by healthy adults as a part of a healthy well-balanced diet. Our products are formulated for adults and are labelled based on
the adult Recommended Dietary Allowances.
- Before using this product as part of a weight control programme it is also advisable to consult a physician. Herbalife does not recommend (except under the supervision of a physician) that children/adolescents consume Herbalife products for weight loss, especially during their formative years.
- Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Chocolate Mix – THIS CONTAINS SUCRALOSE. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN. QUANTITY OF SUGAR ADDED 24gm/100gm ***.
- CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER AND FOR CALORIE CONSCIOUS. ALLERGEN: CONTAINS MILK & SOY.
- Results are not typical, individual results will vary.
- This document is only for general information and not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a qualified and registered medical practitioner or a recommendation
for any treatment plan, in case of a health problem consults a medical practitioner of your choice.
***Herbalife Formula 1 Shake – Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Chocolate – Quantity of sugar added 17gm/100gm.
- read more about this product on herbalife
- Checkout our other products herbalife products