Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets:
Overview of Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets:
Multivitamin Mineral & Herbal Tablets provides a unique blend of 17 essential vitamins, minerals and herbs. It includes the antioxidant vitamins C, E and beta carotene, plus B-vitamins. Leading nutritionists usually recommend intake of a multivitamin by adults daily.
- It contains minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins needed by the body in order to achieve vitality.
- It supports the immune system of the body.
- It sustains healthy weight management.
- 39% of men, 40% of women, 1.9 billion individuals, 650 million adults. What do all these numbers mean? Well, for one, they are the figures indicating the incidence of obesity in the world.
Key Benefits of Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets:
- Essential nutrients and antioxidants for long-term good health and vitality
- This Herbalife product helps maintain the health of bones, skin, hair and the immune system
- Herbalife Shapeworks supports healthy weight management
Herbalife multivitamins and minerals is a combination of many different vitamins and minerals that are normally found in foods and other natural sources.
Herbalife Multivitamins and minerals are used to provide substances that are not taken in through the diet. Multivitamins and minerals are also used to treat vitamin or mineral deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, certain medications, and many other conditions.
Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral & Herbal Tablets provides a unique blend of 23 essential vitamins, minerals and herbs. It includes the antioxidant vitamins C, E and beta carotene, plus B-vitamins. Leading nutritionists usually recommend intake of a multivitamin by adults daily.
Provides a unique blend of 23 essential vitamins, minerals & herbs
Provides essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to the body for everyday good health and vitality.
Vitalises the body
Supports immune system functioning
Helps in managing healthy body weight
Nutritional Information of Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets:
- Vitamin A – fat soluble; necessary for proper vision, especially at night. Needed for correct bone development and growth.
- Vitamin B – Fat soluble; helps the body utilise calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E – Fat soluble, protective antioxidant properties; important for the heart and circulation, nerves, muscles and red blood cells.
- Vitamin C – Water soluble; antioxidant helps with blood cells fight infection. Also needed for healthy skin, and enhances absorption or iron from non-meat sources.
- Thiamine – Water soluble; important for release of energy from carbohydrates, aids in the functioning of the nervous system.
- Riboflavin – Water soluble; beneficial to vision; needed for converting proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy.
- Niacin – Water soluble; vital for energy release in tissues and cells. Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B6 – Water soluble; promotes healthy skin and nerves; important for protein metabolism.
- Folic Acid – Water soluble; particularly important as a supplement for women of childbearing age; essential for growth and reproduction of cells, particularly red blood cells. Helps to maintain normal levels of Homocysteine. 400 micrograms per day helps to prevent neutral tube defects and spina bifida.
- Vitamin B12 – Water soluble; contains essential mineral elements; for red blood cell production.
- Biotin – Water soluble. Essential for the metabolism of fats/proteins.
- Pantothenic Acid – Water soluble; essential for the release of energy from food, needed for healthy growth and the production of antibodies.
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid – Water soluble; helps keep skin smooth and healthy.
Usage of Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets:
Consume one tablet of Formula 2, three times a day along with your meals.
A daily vitamin – mineral supplement provides the best for your wellness goals. Opt for one that includes a variety of vitamins and minerals as opposed to single nutrient pills, as all nutrients work as a TEAM and excess of some nutrients, in particular Vitamin A and iron, can be toxic and affect the body’s ability to stay healthy and function well. For better absorption it is also advisable to take 2 to 3 multivitamin mineral pills instead of a single pill daily and to take the pills with meals
Frequently Asked Questions of Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets:
Q.1 What does Herbalife Multivitamin do?
A.1 Multivitamin Mineral & Herbal Tablets provides a unique blend of 17 essential vitamins, minerals and herbs. It includes the antioxidant vitamins C, E and beta carotene, plus B-vitamins. Leading nutritionists usually recommend intake of a multivitamin by adults daily.
Q.2 What vitamins are in Herbalife shakes?
A.2 An Herbalife® Formula 1 shake made with nonfat milk has only 180 calories and 18 g of protein, 15 mg Vitamin C, 7.5 IU Vitamin E, 3 g of fiber, 350 mg calcium, and 1750 IU Vitamin A.
view more products like: Herbal Nutrition online store